2go banned my account. How to retrieve 2go account that has been banned.

It's really not funny, when after you've reached severally high position rank in 2go, and then 2go banned your account.
Well, if 2go has banned your account, don't worry, lets put hands together and you'll get your account back within 24hours.

To tell you the truth, 2go don't just banned accounts, they banned or suspend accounts that uses abusive words,etc.

here are some reasons why 2go banned accounts.
1. 2go don't like accounts that uses abusive words, words that doesn't sound right.
2. 2go banned accounts that are reported by members.
Most people just join a 2go room and start abusing several people, unknow to the 2go user, other users might also have report his account to 2go, and it the users number count are much, the account will be banned.


Here is the direct message from 2go.

2go takes abusive behaviour very seriously to protect its users and provide a positive chat environmentPlease read the 2go Room rules when entering chatrooms.
The 2go moderators are carefully chosen and trained to be fair.
All bans are reviewed to ensure they are unbiased.
If you still feel you were unfairly banned, then don't hesitate to Report to us.
CLICK HERE TO REPORT YOUR ACCOUNT ISSUE TO 2GO.

2go tips and tricks: How to get 2go credit for free, Latest 2go tricks and tweaks. 

7 comments:

  1. I would like to know why i am only allowed to share 5000 credits a month i have over 25000 credits and would lije to share 10000 a month. It is my credits that i buy why can i not do with them what i want to

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was said that my profile picture contains nudity so I have to confirm my phone number. But when I try to confirm I struggled. And it's been very long since I had this problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help so that I can be able to chat on 2go again. It's been very long since I had this problem of confirming my phone number but when I try I struggle.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing information ......................
    For more information visit us: http://bit.ly/2Oourza
    For more information visit us: http://bit.ly/3368cmO
    Contact us: +1(866)379-1999

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iwas banned I'm struggling to use 2go again can u help plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did 2 go ban me i have a high rank and what about my 4600 credids that i bought?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

fb

Click Here
The Blog Farm